Blocks can be disassembled for servicing or customisation.Removable becket pins allow lines to be pliced prior to fitting.
Saddle on under side of cleat can be used as a becket take off point for the creation of a powerful 6:1 purchase system.
A single block can be attached to the saddle to increase this to 7:1
|Sheave Ø||3 in.|
|Max. Rope Ø||1/2 in.|
|Max. Cable Ø||- in|
|Pin Ø||9/32 in.|
|B. L.||4410 lb.|
- Mainsheet sheets on boats to 11m (36ft)
- Various control line applications on larger yachts
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Alloy cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing linner