Swivel cleat bases permit easy cleating and releasing from any angle. Height adjustable arm for optimum cleating angle. Twin ball bearing race minimises friction. Adjustable ratchet system prevents the arm from falling to leeward. Twin rows of ball bearings support the cleat arm, and stops are provided to limit rotation to 260°. The rotation stop on the cleat arm moulded cleat arm cradle part can be cut off to allow full 360° rotation. Swivel fork has a 5mm and 11.8mm (9/16") gap to permit direct, low profile attachment to the head post of a block (i.e. not using the shackle).
Suits traditional post/shackle head blocks and Dyneema® Link head Orbit Blocks™.
* Load ratings are for the cleat base assembly, and are based on a 120° change in line direction.
|Rope Ø||1/8 - 1/2 in.|
|B. L.||946 lb.|
- Mainsheet systems on dinghies and sportsboats to 8m (26ft)
- Alloy cleating arms
- Fibre reinforced Nylon base
- Grade 316 stainless steel fixtures
- Hex key for adjusting purposes