- Ball bearings support the cleat arm. An integral stop prevents over rotation, but can be removed to allow full 360° rotation.
- The cleating angle can be set in one of two positions - use the included riser kit for a higher cleating angle.
- A switchable ratchet in the base allows the cleat arm to remain in its most recently used position. The ratchet can be turned off for free swivelling.
- Includes small C-Cleat™ cam cleat and fairlead, suitable for line sizes 2-8mm (3/31 - 5/15") dia.
|B. L.||250 kg|
Product InformationSwivel cleat bases permit easy cleating and releasing from any angle.Click to view RF6 Cleat Base Instruction Manual
Load ratings are for the cleat base assembly and are based on a 120° change in line direction
- Suits traditional shackle head blocks and Dyneema® link head Orbit Blocks™
- Mainsheet systems on dinghies to 4.5m (15ft)
- Glass fibre reinforced base and cleat arm
- Grade 316 stainless steel fixings and block attachment loop