Ball Bearing Blocks
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing block available
- Precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction
- Single loop head blocks include an O-ring to separate running line from head lashing or fixing
- Features a flush rivet to minimise cutout and facilitate installation.
|Sheave Ø||15 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||5 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||mm|
|B. L.||550 kg|
Product InformationFeaturing a formed single piece housing for maximum strength and minimal rope wear.
- Dinghy control lines
- Vangs, cunninghams and tweakers
- Shock cord tensioning systems
- BB sheaves: UV stabilised acetal
- Ball bearings: Stainless steel
- Cheeks: Grade 316 stainless steel